Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just do it~

Not long ago, I really lost
I feel confused ~
It is a very insecure feeling ~

I try to plan a lot ....
plan A, plan B, plan C

But am worried a wrong decision ~
This does not work, that can not work

In fact, I would like to enhance their knowledge of music
after S.O.P seminar
Found that i know only slight ~
My plan only to the one that began studying the piano back and continue to upgrade their skills

Plan 2 is to learn the violin, but after yesterday ~
Violin is not very useful yet, so I decided not to carry out, but
I decided to learn drums,
Yesterday saw the sister play drums, really cool ~
Her gift really makes me envious ~ ~ ~ she can play the piano, guitar, bass, drums,and composer song!

I wanna learn drums, to strengthen my sense of rhythm, that really I am not strong in this regard
I now begin ear training, train my own hearing.
Sense now to practice, like slow ~
But I know, I need to learn, I need to upgrade myself, I learned to be more effort ~
I can not stop learning n practice!
! !

JUST DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is composer song or compose song?? hehe^^
    so, u gonna learn drum?

    ReplyDelete