Sunday, October 10, 2010

1OC10BER-10


When entered 101010 ,This is very special day, it is rare.
I hope this will be a really good day
Perfect 10
Complete, auspicious, wonderful

But far from expecting, this is my all stages of life into another
Before God made me be perfect, he want training me, so I grow and mature
Although today face a very unhappy thing
But I learned to love, to believe, to hope that the promises of God

I'm not the only one learning lessons, as well as my friends
Friends ~ We are together make it as challenge,we should overcome it! We can not give up,
Surrender us learning in front of God
God is merciful, He will be with us

For me, I cherish the day
Because the starting point for day to help me grow
and what i had learn is FAITH, HOPE & LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment