Sunday, October 10, 2010

The next life lesson


May have been living a non-injury or difficult to have something
This has always been a smooth life
Now to another phase of a study
Into the social life of the university of
Social world can be Heaven or this could be Hell

But I believe that this university for me is in heaven
The first lesson to learn is relationships
I can not escape, I want to cross my situation
I want to believe that God wants me to learn that faith, hope, love
I was at my studies that moment, I'm two steps short of complete,
I want to believe I was able to cross wins
I am also worried that I give up, but I ask the Father to help me,
Give me the will to cross each question, not escape
Thanks to support my friends and relatives, and those who let me grow

Tomorrow is another of the learning journey ~
I want to insist that God gave me life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment